ProLEC Basic is a basic lightning current sensor.
It senses and logs lightning discharges flowing through the down-conductor. The ProLEC Basic is capable of measuring and withstanding currents up to 100 kA (10/350).Installation of the ProLEC Basic on the exterior of a building or structure gives users vital information on the frequency, date, time and current amplitude of atmospheric discharges that affect the structure or building, enabling repairs or preventative measures.
- LCD screen shows the number of lightning strikes, hour and date of lightning events
- Buttons enable TIME/DATE setting and log viewing
- Replaceable battery, working life minimum five years
- Contactless sensor installs easily with no change to existing installation
- Complies with: IEC/EN 62561-6
Write a review